Having gone to the Prevention R3 Summit when they were last here in 2014, I was so happy to hear they are returning next month. It’s a new time of year and a new venue, but we can expect the same quality of programming and fun from the great people from Rodale. I’m excited about the changes!
January 15th and 16th will be two days of reviving, refreshing, and reinventing with speakers talking about everything from nutrition and exercise, to sexual health and meditation. I’ll be attending again as an invited guest and hope to see you there.
Some of what you can expect to see this year:
- Keynote speaker Joan Lunden will talk about how her healthy lifestyle helped her navigate a successful career in the public eye, through breast cancer, and beyond.
- Headliners Dr. Travis Stork and Dr. Jennifer Ashton (The Doctors) will provide the roadmap to your healthiest year ever.
- Motivational speaker Lizzie Velasquez (A Brave Heart: The Lizzie Velasquez Story) with share her uplifting story.
- Chef Chad Sarno (former head chef of Whole Foods) will demonstrate how to achieve your health goals starting in the kitchen.
- Larysa DiDio (celebrity personal trainer) will lead a Fit 10 workshop. Wear your workout gear, ladies!
- And there’s lots more including beauty consultations, yummy things to eat, natural wellness workshops, and all while bonding with a sisterhood who have their own personal health on the brain.
Tickets are available here and you can use code R3BLOG for $20 off a weekend pass.
*One lucky reader will win a free pair tickets simply by sharing this post and leaving a comment below telling me one thing you’ve incorporated into your lifestyle to make your own health a priority.