We’re in the countdown to the end of the year and if you haven’t started already, it’s time to get serious about your holiday gift shopping. Make this holiday season all about fun with colorful gifts, tasty treats, and stylish items to brighten the lives of those you love.
- In God We Trust NYC flask helps the partiers in your life carry their favorite sips for a mellow concert or a romantic stroll in the cold night air. Fill with Thorny Rose wine to warm from the inside out! $60
- The ombre trend has never been easier. The New Black coordinates the shades for the lady in your life to just paint on each finger. $22
- Fans of Bravo TV and Andy Cohen will love the Mazel flip tee-shirt, sure to steal the show! $28
- A little Nate Berkus goes a long way. Jazz up the room with a neutral, fringed decorative pillow from Target. $25
- Make sure the musician in your life is never without a pick again! $20
- These sushi slippers allow your cold-footed friends to pad around in style. $34
- Your turn to bring dessert to a holiday party? Try this Exquisitely Rich Fruitcake with Stout from Dean & DeLuca. $35
What’s on your shopping list this year?