I am crazy about whitening my teeth. For a good portion of the year you’ll find me lisping my way through whitening strips. So when Influenster approached me with a Vox Box that included whitening products I did cartwheels all over my living room.
Influenster sends new products to trendsetters to try out. They encourage people to Tweet and Instagram their thoughts, generating a little buzz for these new products. I’m choosing to blog about it.
There wasn’t just teeth whitening stuff in my package. It was a whole bunch of goodies.
That’s a pretty awesome thing to get in the mail, right? So here’s my quick impressions of the contents.
- Colgate Optic White Toothpaste, Mouthwash and Toothbrush. I can definitely see the whitening effects. The taste of both the paste and mouthwash are fine, not overly strong. The toothbrush is of good quality and I imagine most people would love it. I’m an electric toothbrush user, so these old-fashioned manual brushes never leave me feeling quite as polished.
- Nectresse sweetener. Very pleasant. It’s made from monk fruit and has a light, pleasant taste. Not overly sweet. I normally use half a packet of stevia in my coffee, so this is not much different.
- Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer. I was unsure of this one. Lotion that you spray on? Turns out it was my favorite thing in the box. I will happily use up this can. I don’t know if I’ll buy it again, but it’s pretty convenient. That commercial where the girl sprays it on and gets dressed in ten seconds? Accurate.
- Dickinson’s Oil Controlling Towelettes. These are large sheets soaked in witch hazel. When I say large, I mean you could share one with three other people. They are HUGE. I think these will come in handy this summer. Like a mini-shower. Frankly, everyone in Texas should buy these because as soon as it gets hot out, y’all stink.
- BelVita Breakfast Biscuits. Somewhere between a cookie and a granola bar. Very tasty. Mr. Betty wants more!